Hello, I’m Stephen Rummey from http://HomeCookingSecrets.com and today I’ll be showing you how to make this fantastic Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal. This recipe makes 1 Serving and here are the Ingredients to cook this up!
* – 3/4 cup oatmeal.
* – 8 Egg Whites
* – 1/2 scoop (15g) of Chocolate Protein Powder
* – 2 teaspoons of Pure Cocoa Powder
* – 1 teaspoon of Splenda
* – 1 tbsp of Flax Oil
* – 1 cup of frozen Blueberries
* – 1/4 cup of water
* 1. In a big bowl, mix All the ingredients (except for the frozen blueberries)
* 2. Cook in a microwave for about 3-4 minutes (cooking time vary from one microwave to the other) – stir the mix 2 minutes after cooking has started (so the mix doesn’t stick or create chunks)
* 3. Once the mix is cooked, add the frozen blueberries, mix everything and enjoy 🙂
* Calories: 580
* Protein: 52g
* Carbohydrates: 57g
* Fat: 16g
If you liked this recipe and would like some more, you should definitely check out Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking. Which is the ultimate cookbook and complete nutrition guide for Bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts alike. CLICK HERE to download Dave’s Top 10 Most “Anabolicious” Recipes for free!
Also, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to let us know by posting them below and be sure to share this video with your friends and family so they can enjoy this recipe, too!