Do you love pizza? How about Chicken Alfredo? Well today you can have both as we’ll show you how to make this mouthwatering Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 17 minutes Total Time: 27 minutes
- Double pack of French bread
- 14 oz jar of Alfredo Sauce (or can make your own Alfredo Sauce)
- 1 medium size onion cut up into large pieces
- 1 green pepper sliced into thin slivers
- 1 red pepper sliced into thin slivers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1. Cut up each chicken breast into cubes of approximately 1 inch and cook in skillet.
- 2. While chicken is cooking, slice up onion, and each pepper and set to the side.
- 3. Preheat oven to 250.
- 4. Slice bread down the middle to make four slices of bread total.
- 5. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 1. Take butter and spread butter onto front and crust side of each slice of bread.
- 2. Place bread crust side up into oven for 5 minutes. Turn over and cook for 5 more minutes with crust side down.
- 3. Remove bread from oven, sprinkle with chicken cubes.
- 4. Add pieces of onion, red and green pepper around pieces of chicken.
- 5. Spoon Alfredo Sauce over top of chicken, onion, and peppers.
- 6. Place back into oven and cook for 7 minutes.
- 7. Slice each piece in half and plate. (Each plate getting the 2 slices)
** Optional to add is mushrooms, olives and sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Now if you enjoyed this recipe please be sure to share this with your friends and family. I am Stephen Rummey with Home Cooking Secrets and I would like to thank my business partner Pam Upton for the photos and the recipe for this super tasty Chicken Alfredo Pizza.