Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great and are super hungry because today I will be showing you how to make this awesome Spring Rotini with Ground Beef Dish.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
… Serves 4
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of garden rotini
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 large tomato, sliced into wedges, wedges cut in half
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- shredded parmesan cheese
1. In one skillet, brown ground beef, drain excess grease off and season with salt and pepper.
2. In sauce pan, fill halfway with water and pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and add in rotini. Cook for 10 mintues. Drain off water.
3. In large, deep skillet, on medium heat melt butter. Add in onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is tender and translucent.
4. Once ground beef is browned, add into 2nd skillet. Add in rotini and gently stir to mix together. Add in tomatoes.
5. Plate and sprinkle generously with shredded parmesan. Serve and enjoy!
*** As you can see from the picture, I steamed some fresh snow peas to accompany the dish!!!! ~ Pam
We hope you enjoyed this Spring Rotini w/ Ground Beef Dish recipe and if you did please tell us what you think and be sure to click the like button below and share this with your friends and family.